Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catching Up After Being GFCF For 6 Months

Well, you may think that since I haven't blogged in so long that not much is going on. Actually, it's the opposite. I have thoroughly been enjoying and embracing our new lifestyle, with one exception, I miss cheese dip. Don't tell Clay or Kylie, but every once in a while I will sneak to Jose's and have gluten free enchiladas with white queso, just because I deserve it!

I wanted to share some pictures with you of all the food ups and downs that we have experienced since May. There are some serious follies, but mostly good experiences! However, feel free to enjoy a good laugh at my expense! I don't mind.

I am going to add the best recipes in the Yummy Recipes page soon. We have had lots of successes, and a few failures, and have even branched out and created our own concoctions! The kids are pretty proud of their new way of eating. They love to share their food with their friends, and then hear their friends brag about how great it tastes!

So get ready, my foodie friends, because as soon as I get Kylie to sleep tonight, I am going to blog about some great experiences that I will never forget! Laugh at my mistakes, learn from my failures, and take whatever helpful information I can give you. Don't be afraid of being GFCF- after six months I have decided that it is not all that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment